Outlook on Desktop for Windows
Outlook on Desktop Review
This little program bridges the gap between the Outlook calendar tool and the possibility to have it visible nearly all the time. As its own name suggests, Outlook on Desktop places the Microsoft Outlook Calendaring system right on your desktop.
The calendar object gets pinned to your desktop and stays there all the time in plain sight so you can always see what's upcoming. Of course, the benefits don't stop there ... because it's the actual Microsoft Outlook calendar, you get all it's functionality, such as direct editing, drag and drop of files, etc.
Take a look at what Outlook on Desktop has to offer:
- Places fully functional Microsoft Outlook Calendar on your Desktop
- The Oulook Calendar is pinned to your desktop so that no windows can get stuck behind it
- The Calendar's position, size and opacity are all adjustable via a very intuitive GUI
- A tray Icon (complete with the day of the month) is provided to to configure the app and perform other actions
- Multiple-Monitor Support
- Ability to switch between calendar, inbox, contacts, tasks and notes views
Outlook on Desktop is a product developed by Michaelscrivo. This site is not directly affiliated with Michaelscrivo. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.