MobaXterm for Windows
MobaXterm is a set of Unix commands (GNU/Cygwin) included in a single portable exe file. MobaXterm integrates an X server and several network clients (SSH, RDP, VNC, telnet, rlogin, sftp, ftp, ...) accessible through a tab-based terminal. MobaXterm also integrates a complete set of GNU/Unix commands.
* Free X server fully configured (based on Xorg)
* Tab-based terminal with antialiased fonts and macro support
* Easy DISPLAY exportation from any remote host
* X11-Forwarding capability in OpenSSH
* Program without installation that you can start from an USB stick
* Light and portable application, packaged in a single executable
MobaXterm is a AIO (all-in-one) solution: it is already configured for complete remote access. When a new SSH connection is made
- the X11 server is automatically started
- X11-forwarding is automatically configured
- the connection password can be saved for future passwordless connection
- a graphical SFTP browser is automatically started for secure file transfers
MobaXterm is ideal for System Administrators, webmasters, developers and everyone else who needs to work on a remote computer.
MobaXterm is a product developed by Mobatek. This site is not directly affiliated with Mobatek. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.